Compassionate, respectful service
from our family to yours
OMEGA Funeral & Cremation Service
Omega Funeral & Cremation Service remains committed and prepared to safely care for the families it serves during the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Whenever possible, Omega will continue to enable families to participate in the rituals that are most important to them. We recognize our responsibility to protect the health of those we are privileged to serve. We will continue to guide families, as we always have, in ways they can meaningfully commemorate the life of their loved one, while adhering to the guidance of public health officials.
Our staff remains vigilant about cleaning our facilities and ensuring we’re all following recommended healthy habits, such as staying home when sick, washing our hands, and covering coughs and sneezes. The CDC and our state and local public health officials have offered a lot of helpful guidance for businesses on this topic, which we continue to follow. Some temporary changes you will see at Omega due to COVID 19.
- Call before you come, our hours have changed. Monday-Friday we are open our normal business hours of 9am-5pm. Weekends are from 10am-2pm and are subject to change, please phone ahead if you are unsure.
- Our front door will be LOCKED during business hours, but we are still in the office to serve you. The door being locked serves to control the number of people we allow into our building, so we can maintain social distancing and encourage the use of our new “drive through” system.
- We have started a “curb side drive through” service. When you arrive at Omega to pick up your documents or merchandise someone from our staff will bring it out to you, all you need to do is pull up to the front doors.
- We now offer video funeral arrangements through Zoom. Please let us know if you would like to take advantage of this service and we will schedule an appointment for you. Ask us for more details. If Zoom is not an option that will work for your family we can email/phone/fax all the needed details.
- Omega is working on offering live stream funerals. You will be given a password that is unique to your livestream. Only those with the password will be able to see the event and be able to comment to each other on the video.
Omega Funeral & Cremation Service is local and family-owned. Our family is dedicated to serving other families with dignity, compassion, and support as they prepare to honor the life of a loved one.
We believe in respect and dignity, and will display this with all of the families we serve. We specialize in listening to the needs of our families, and helping them plan a personalized service that reflects their wishes.
There are many ways to honor the life of a passed family member and we are creative and flexible enough to create the service you desire.