Benefits of Pre-Planning
The decision to plan your own funeral is not an easy one to make—but it can be one of the most caring and responsible things you do for your loved ones. In the first 24 hours after a death, there are well over 50 details that need to be addressed. Would you want your loved ones to have to deal with all that while they’re reeling from the pain of loss?
No one would.
You can spare your family the emotional drain of making decisions at such a difficult and sensitive time. By pre-planning your funeral, you can save your loved ones from forever wondering whether they made the right choices.
Additionally, funeral pre-planning will save your loved ones from an unexpected and sudden financial burden that can result from your death. The emotional stress involved in making last-minute funeral arrangements sometimes causes people to make unnecessary purchases as they wonder what you would have wanted.
The death of a loved one is one of the most emotionally difficult times in most people’s lives.
Knowing you’ve reduced the emotional burden your death will place on your loved ones can give you great peace of mind as well.
- More time to plan and consider – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions at your own pace.
- Less Stress on Grieving Loved Ones – Your surviving family members will have fewer decisions to make and less to worry about.
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that your final wishes will be carried out.
By planning and paying ahead, you and your family obtain financial benefits, as well.
- The Pre-payment Option – Like all costs, funeral costs rise. When you pre-pay, for your funeral service you pay at today’s prices. Our funeral director will assist you in comparing all your payment methods and investment options.
We will empower you to make an informed decision that best suits you and your family.
- Your Family Keeps More – When you pre-pay, your estate will owe nothing for funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to benefit your heirs.
To request more information regarding pre-planning/pre-arrangement, or to begin the pre-planning process, please call us at 503-231-6030, 1-800-922-6402 or, you can complete our easy On-line Pre-arrangement Form now.